Test & Measurements
and Technology Solutions
We have tie up with world class manufacturer’s of various industries marketing/selling their products in India. We are working as an distributor with world topmost companies like JDSU USA,FOD USA,3M USA,Fujikura Japan, Lifodas Europe, KOC and many others. We have our In-House R&D team and we ensure that customers must get the best quality products.
We are one of the leading supplier of complete range of T & M equipment’s, Instruments, Cable Accessories ,FTTH- active & passive products, tools and accessories for Telecom, CATV, DATACOM, Networking, ISP, Operators, Contractors & Manufacturers.
Operations and Maintenance
We are doing very well in O&M Management because of our effective involvement / major investments in 5 major element. These elements, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Training, and Administration, makes us different in Operation & Maintenance business.
We believe that operation and maintenance is essentially a time-based or equipment-based function, which we have categorized based on when it is performed. We have categorized entire O&M management in following four major practices.
Past and current maintenance practices in both the private and Government sectors would imply that maintenance is the actions associated with equipment repair after it is broken. Maintenance should be actions taken to prevent a device or component from failing or to repair normal equipment degradation experienced with the operation of the device to keep it in proper working order. But what makes us different from others? The additional steps that we take to strengthen our O&M practices,
We have incorporated Predictive Maintenance in our operations and management schedule, which is basically a Schedule maintenance activities when mechanical or operational conditions warrant and we repair or replace damaged equipment before obvious problems occur.
These additional maintenance practices were actually possible due to our fully equipped Repairing and Calibration Centre, which is a state of the art lab in India and which support us to enable Reliable Centered Maintenance also. We also utilize our Repairing and Calibration center under Reliable Centered Maintenance to enable the predictive/preventive maintenance techniques with root cause failure analysis to detect and pinpoint the precise problems, combined with advanced solution and repair techniques, including potential equipment redesign or modification to avoid or eliminate problems from occurring.
Repairing and Calibration
- Fastest Repair
- Detailed testing of repaired product for optimum performance / results.
- Preventive maintenance offered aimed at reducing major failure.
- Annual & regular maintenance contract offered for trouble free working.
- Free service weeks conducted for esteemed industry partners.
Projects / EPC
- New Delhi
- Hyderabad All above location are fully equipped with the project managers with more strategic focus under the guidance of organizational managers for better strategy, delivery and result with mitigated success.
- Installation & Commissioning of FTTH Network
- OFC Network Installation
- CCTV/Security/Surveillance Network Implementation
- System Integration/LAN/WAN/SWAN Installation
- Wi-Fi/Wi-Max/Wireless Implementation
- Trunkey Project Solution (Commmunication,IT,Electrical,Civil Etc.)
- CATV Network Installation
- Fiber Characterization CD/PMD
- Network Integration, Testing & Certification
- Power Cabling & Installation
- Clock Synchronization of Networks
- AC/DC Regulated Power Supplies of Telecom Equipment’s
- Network Equipment Integration & Testing
- VPN Design & Deployment
- IBS/Broadband Installation
- Video Conferencing
- IPTV Implementation & Solutions
- Voice-over IP Solutions
- Network Security
- SDH/DWDM Solutions
- POI Testing & Installation
- OPGW Installation & Testing
Leasing of Telecom Product
We have all necessary licenses for infrastructure creations like building OFC networks, FTTH network, IBS, CCTV, Surveillance & Tower Infrastructure to provide a reliable telecom infrastructure to the service providers.