Technical Engineer (RF/Optical)
Savitri Telecom Services
SAVITRI TELECOM SERVICES is actively seeking a dynamic and experienced Technical Engineer (RF/Optical) to join our team. As a leading telecom service provider, we are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our clients. We are looking for a skilled professional who can contribute to our success by leveraging their expertise in RF and optical technologies.
Apply for this position
- Perform all aspects of telecommunication network maintenance & T & M equipment (Optical /RF).
- Design, deploy, and optimize RF and optical networks for clients.
- Conduct site surveys and analyze network requirements.
- Field visit for optimization & upgrade the networks.
- Installation and commissioning of optical transmission and termination equipment.
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of RF and optical systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients and team members.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in RF and optical technologies.
- Responsible for all fiber optic repair tools, and test equipment.
- Prepare technical documentation and reports.
- Delivering consistently network availability as per agreed KPIs/SLAs with client.
- Coordinating with OEMs / other support units on circle level.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/ITI in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in RF and optical engineering.
- Strong knowledge of RF and optical principles, concepts, and technologies.
- Experience with RF and optical testing and measurement equipment.
- Hands on experience of handling OTDR/Splicing Machine/Power Meter/Laser Source & other optical T & M equipment.
- Should have specific experience in RF/Optical.
- 24 X 7 Availability & Focused Approach
- Highly motivated & self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as a proactive team member.
- Target Oriented & performance driven.
- Should be ready to relocate anywhere in India.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Employee engagement initiatives and welfare schemes.
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance.
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, children, and parents.
- For more details, please reach out to Neha Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Role:– RF Engineering
Industry Type:– Telecom / ISP
Department:– Hardware & Networks
Role Category:– Telecom
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Education:– UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication
Key Skills:– RF, Installation And Commissioning, Fiber Optics, Installation Testing, RF Engineering, Installation And Configuration, RF Optimization, communication engineering, Telecommunication, RF Survey, Optical Networking, RF Drive Test.
101-110A, Somdutt Chamber-I, Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110066
Phone: +91-11-26103358, +91-11-26700500