Manager/Senior Manager- Procurement and Supply Chain
Savitri Telecom Services
SAVITRI TELECOM SERVICES is seeking a dynamic and experienced SCM/Purchase/Procurement Manager to handle SCM/Purchase operations in our Delhi location. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the purchase process, including new vendor development, RFQ generation, price negotiation, PO releasing, PO follow-ups, material delivery, inventory planning, and compliance to organizational/departmental processes.
Apply for this position
- Analyze industry trends and emerging technology to identify supply base issues and exploit emerging opportunities for the benefit of the organization.
- Develop and implement an effective and efficient procurement strategy for purchase, taking into account all aspects related to the Telecom Industry.
- Monitor the entire process from purchase requirement of the organization to logistics and store department, including vendor development, techno-commercial evaluation of quotation, ensuring technical compliance of item with customer’s specifications, sending enquiry and getting suitable quotation, and handling logistics and store department.
- Prepare MSL (Minimum Stock Level) for the organization as per market demand.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to work with Sales and Marketing to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple times, review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues, and optimize the value in the vendor/business unit relationship.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
- A technical graduate or postgraduate degree, with a preference for B.Tech, Diploma, B.Com. or BSc. in Electronics & Communications or a relevant specialization.
- Proven work experience, preferably from the Telecommunications industry.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Strong client-facing, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Experience in various roles such as Telecom products/solutions delivery, supply chain management, business analysis, and customer/business partner-facing across multiple geographies.
- Strong analytical skills.
Please note that this position may require travel to Savitris other offices.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Employee engagement initiatives and welfare schemes.
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance.
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, children, and parents.
- For more details, please reach out to Neha Sharma (email@example.com)
Role:– Supply Chain Manager
Industry Type:– Telecom / ISP
Department:– Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:– SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Education:– B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Any Graduate
Key Skills:– Procurement Planning, Material Procurement, Purchase Vendor Development, supply chain management, Purchase Management, logistics, business analysis, price negotiation, new vendor development, purchase operations, procurement, purchase process, inventory planning, scm.