Solutions Expert- Presales (Telecom)
Savitri Telecom Services
SAVITRI GROUP is hiring Solutions Expert- Presales (Telecom) for Delhi-NCR.
The primary responsibility of the candidate is to provide the full spectrum of pre-sales business solutions for Telecom Industry. As a Solutions Expert you will work closely across various verticals such as product development, sales and marketing, OEMs and customers. Your job profile will include Identifying and mapping business strengths and understanding customers needs; defining market; forecasting projected business; understanding the client needs and pitching the company’s products as suitable solutions. You will also be required to actively observe customer demand, market competition, predict future needs, developing and enhancing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively.
Apply for this position
- Support the designated customer for the evaluation and preparation of the technical response to customer RFXs and projects.
- Planning and preparation of business proposals, RFP/RFI/RFQ responses end-to-end.
- Designing, developing & implementing pre sales plan and pre sales strategy for the market specifically for Defence, Govt., PSU, Power, CATV, Contractor, Telecom operators & Education sector & that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching) and pitching product/solution/service to the customer in coordination with the sales & marketing team.
- Efficiently handling Principles/OEMs/ Customers product/pre sales segments and to work as a key person for their day to day queries.
- Monitor and summarize progress of product business and maintain P & L strategically.
- Conduct proof-of-concept (POCs) for client opportunities.
- Capability presentation to prospects.
- Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
- Assist Sales teams with proposal pitches.
- Conceptual studies on network architectures and functionalities.
- Network studies, network calculations and availability calculations.
- Handling complete business due diligence before taking business/Signing contracts.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Work within the framework of Savitri Groups corporate plan as directed by the Management.
- Contribute to the overall development of Savitri Group and its activities.
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives.
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
In particular this position may serve as on-site support resource at the customers location of choice (i.e. Network Operation Centre, Engineering department, etc.) OR Savitri offices.
- Qualification: Any Technical Graduate/Any Technical Post Graduate/Preferably B.Tech/Diploma/BSc. in Electronics & Communications or relevant specialization.
- Proven work experience on the following client base- Govt./PSU, CATV/Contractors/ Education/ISP/Power/Telecom Operators etc. Preferably from the Telecommunication industry.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing, presentation & teamwork skills.
- 7+ years experience within technical support or project execution team or customer service team in Telecom.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Telecom products/solutions preferably with development background.
- Should have played multiple roles including Telecom products/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-sales, and customer-facing across multiple geographies.
- Good analytical skills.
Domain experience should include the following
- Understanding of 4G/5G network elements.
- Knowledge of telecommunications in IP MPLS, Ethernet, SDH, DWDM.
- Good understanding of Network Synchronization products (SSU, PRC, PTP (1588V2GM).
- Knowledge of NTP, SNMP, and SNTP is a plus.
- Familiarity with management systems for transport networks.
- Knowledge of Timing Synchronization Technologies will work as an added advantage.
- Organizational skills, ability to reduce complex issues to practical solutions.
- Should be able to prepare FAT, SAT, RAT documents.
- Must be fluent, written and oral in English.
- Ability to drive end to end (Technical and Commercial) cycle of the solution handling.
- Travel readiness for business requirements, conferences, presentations, workshops etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Employee engagement initiatives and welfare schemes.
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, children, and parents.
- For more details, please reach out to Neha Sharma (email@example.com)
Employment Type: –